Friday, October 28, 2011

GWT + GAE common issues.

Hi everybody.

Im Miguel. I'm posting because I'm really worry about the use of GWT
and GAE.

In my particular case, I'm trying to buid an app wich uses a logical
model in client side as in server side. In my model I use persistence
tags (JDO) to save data in the datastore and the datastore.Key class
to handle ids. Ultil today it has been totally imposible to use this
(or an emulated) class in the client side.

I've consumed all posible options I've found in internet, even those
"hack" solution with jars or configs wich emulate the source, etc...

I've read some sites when said GWT 2.0 will solves that issue (2009
and older) ... I have GWT 2.4 and I have exactly the same issues.

I wonder if someone can tell me: 1, if this classes (Key, User, etc.)
will be included in some release of GWT or not. and 2: how do those
great enterprises build those great applications with GWT if there is
a huge wall with than kind of issues as use of persistent classes? how
do they comunicate persistence model via RCP? 3. arquitectures as MVP
are really usefull in side client separatelly from persistence model?

I hope find some quick help.

Thanks.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment