Monday, October 31, 2011

generate a web page from java file

hello ,

I'm new to GWT, I installed the gwt plugin and the windowbuilder
plugin on eclipse, I created a new project with a class that
implements the EntryPoint interface, I was able to graph components
thanks to this class windowbuilder and I've even run, my problem is
when I create a second composite gwt, I build my GUI with
WindowBuilder, but at run-time is always the first page that runs, now
i'd like to know how to execute the second page

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment