Monday, October 31, 2011

Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:org/json/JSONException

I have the same problem:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/json/JSONException
at runtime when I try to call request.fire().
I tried including in my WEB-INF/lib several combinations of these jars (gwt-servlet.jar, gwt-servlet-deps.jar, requestfactory-servlet.jar, validation-api-1.0.0.GA.jar), without success.
I only realized that validation-api-1.0.0.GA.jar is needed in my application (otherwise the RF Servlet does not respond properly on /gwtRequest) and that JSONException is actually included in gwt-servlet-deps.jar and requestfactory-servlet.jar.
Any help? Thanks,

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/google-web-toolkit/-/tprEgWdg3zcJ.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment