Sunday, October 30, 2011

Re: Removing entities in OneToMany with RequestFactory & JPA

When I add the Cascade.REMOVE, I get the following error:

Caused by: javax.persistence.EntityNotFoundException: deleted entity
passed to persist: [myapplication.server.domain.Expert#<null>]

this happens after I called my save() function in
server.domain.Product.java:

em.getTransaction().begin();
em.merge(this);
em.getTransaction().commit();

...so that was the reason for me to remove the Cascade.REMOVE.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment