Saturday, October 29, 2011

Re: CellTable column and cell style

Okay .. I managed to modify the style of the row cells by simply
calling "setCellStyleNames" with the appropriate CSS-class as well as
calling cellTable.redraw() afterwards.
What I am still unable to do is make it so the column headers actually
receive a style.

I call

cellTable.addColumnStyleName(cellTable.getColumnIndex(event.getColumn()),
style);

where event.getColumn is the column I am changing (hiding or applying
the style to).
When inspecting using Firebug I see no difference (no TH-elements seem
to be modified) and even calling cellTable.redrawHeaders() doesn't fix
it.

After looking into the CellTable-class I can see that it applies the
style using DOM directly. However even when I tried to do that - it
just won't change the headers appearances.

Does anyone know how to fix that? I just want to be able to assign an
additional class to each TH (column) element. Is it maybe a bug -
since it seems to not care what style I'm trying to add using
"addColumnStyleName"?

Thanks in advance!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment