Friday, October 28, 2011

Re: LayoutPanel - how to set background image?

Hi,

Try myLayoutPanel.setStyleName("my-layout-style"). And then in the css
add the rule
.my-layout-style { background-image:...}.It will repeat by default,
unless you set background-repeat:"no-repeat".

I think this would work.


On 28 Οκτ, 20:02, Ed <post2edb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Use @sprite to set the background image and use the image settings in
> de ClientBundle to define the h/v repeat.
> See:http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/doc/latest/DevGuideClientBundle.html
> - Ed
>
> On Oct 28, 6:33 pm, Magnus <alpineblas...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Hi,
>
> > I have a Layout Panel and I would like a background image.
> > How can I do that? And how can I make it repeat, horizontally and
> > vertically?
>
> > I found that a LayoutPanel does not have a getElement/getStyle method.
> > So how can I access the element style or how can I realize the background?
>
> > Thanks a lot!
> > Magnus

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment