Friday, October 28, 2011

GWT Rich Text Area - replace words

Is there any efficnent way to do this . I need to replace user typed
text with my own words . ( This is not a spell checker , but
something like that ).
The example can be more visualized like polish my writing
http://www.polishmywriting.com/.
I have a Rich Text Area . Create a button call check Text . On Click
of a button , I can get the html from the TExt Area but how do i do
the following .

1. replace user typed words with my dictornay of words . and set back
the HTML in the text area . Efficient way to parse out each HTML node
and add it back .
2. Also want to show suggestions for certian words


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment