Friday, October 28, 2011

Re: Unable to find 'XXX.gwt.xml' on your classpath

Nevermind. Found it.

Word of advice don't go mucking around too much with that 'rename-to'
property in your XXX.gwt.xml file. It will make you pay.

On Oct 28, 7:11 pm, dgaj <dean.john...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have a small project I've been working on. I was able to run it in
> Eclipse 3.7 on Ubuntu 11.04 using Chrome as the browser just fine.
> Things changed however when I tried running it in Debug. I get the
> following error when I load the app in Chrome.
>
> [ERROR] [toms] - Unable to find 'toms.gwt.xml' on your classpath;
> could be a typo, or maybe you forgot to include a classpath entry for
> source?
>
> I get this now whenever I run the app (Debug or Run). There was not a
> accompanying code change with this. It just started happening after I
> tried running Debug.
>
> Any advice?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment