Monday, September 1, 2014

Rebind / Generate from annotations

Hi all,

I'am working on the Injection framework of PWT, it's gonna be awesome. 
But actually I am facing a big question:
Is there any way to rebind with a generator a class without implementing any interface or extending any parent class?
My goal is to rebind classes containing some annotions, and if no annotations are found generate or rebind the class with the others generators.

By now, I must implement an specific interface to deal with it, but I'd love that my users don't have to implement any specific interface to work with the injection framework.

Any help or ideas will be welcome. Thanks


-- Fabien

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment