Thursday, September 25, 2014

Re: CellList exceeds height when populated with rows


The GWT showcase also has an example of an endless scrolling cell list. In that example the ScrollPanel itself acts as pager: 


Thank you for the pointer, and the info.

I tried copying that custom pager to my project and using it instead of the SimplePager.
#1, I can't get it to show up at all (it compiles and no warnings or errors are shown, but there are no scrollbars shown).
#2, If I remove my explicit "setPixelSize", the list just grows vertically to accommodate the rows in the list.  I need to fix the size of the list (horizontally and vertically), or at least make it proportionally scalable - I figured setting the size explicitly would be easier. 

I like this scrollable panel idea, but now I'm stuck trying to get it to work too.

Thanks again.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment