Thursday, September 25, 2014

Re: Is there a tutorial that explains Places and Hyperlinks?



On Wednesday, September 24, 2014 11:39:50 AM UTC-5, Jens wrote:
Please don't take me offensive.

Quite the opposite.  You seem defensive.

I would be happy to improve the documentation if I knew what I was talking about.  I'm a GWT newbie, so all I have are questions.  My biggest question is where do I find better documentation, because the documentation provided  at gwtproject.org is incomplete and inconsistent.  It may seem sufficient to someone who already knows GWT, but trust me, it doesn't provide a good introduction.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment