Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Re: SuperDevMode with -noserver and remote server

Thanks, unfortunately this is a project I didn't setup and has an ant build script which would take me some time to convert to maven (something that I'd like to do in near future but want to avoid atm). But isn't the codeserver independent of the server running the compiled app? What would you pass for "ports and hosts" for the setup I'm trying to run? The only parameter I pass to CodeServer is the module name right now and it runs as http://localhost:9876/.

I noticed the reason I don't get the Compile button is that dev_mode_on.js:getCannotCompileError(module_name) returns "The module doesn't have Super Dev Mode enabled". I made sure that I redeployed a new compiled gwt app to the remote-host before running SDM so it should be SDM-enabled. How can I check if it is indeed? I see a "__gwtDevModeHook:myModuleName" string in the "myModuleName.nocache.js" file and it appears to be the same as the one locally.


On Tuesday, September 30, 2014 2:10:41 PM UTC-6, Joseph Lust wrote:
Try using the Maven plugin, should be able to feed it any remote server parameters you need:

mvn gwt:run-codeserver, and just pass the needed ports and hosts.



Joe

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment