Saturday, October 30, 2010

newbie: GAE + Oauth + Open Id example

Hi,

I've searched all over the places, what I found is that, I need to
redirect or forward to authenticate to Google account or other
accounts. However I am still puzzled as to how to implement oauth and
open id authentication.

Can anyone enlighten me as to how to implement?
While at it, can you please give me some GWT frontend with RPC code
and GAE server code?

Thank you,
Fendy Tjin

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment