It s been a long way but i m proud to annouce the release of Gwt4Air 1.0
Gwt4Air will give you the the ability to turn your GWT apps in to desktop apps using adobe air.
You can download the jar here http://code.google.com/p/gwt4air/.
The first release is compatible with gxt 2.2, gwt 2.0 and adobe air 2. It includes the following features:
2) An adapter to make GXT(Ext-GWT) works inside the air application sandbox
3) A pdf module to read and write pdf files.
4) A google maps module, so you can produce maps even when your web client is offline
5) An adapter to male RPC and RequestBuilder calls possible with AIR.
6) A sample app with source code that shows some examples. One of the example is how you can export an GXT chart to pdf using gwt4air.
The next releases will add more and more features(check out the roadmap)
To get started you can check out the wiki page.
I hope you guys are going to like this and provide some good feedbacks.
For any question please feel free to contact me.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.