version contains many new features.
* The library is now based on the GWT 2.1 final release.
* An SVG validator has been integrated. It is enabled by default and
checks at build-time all the SVG passed as SVGResource,
ExternalSVGResource and inlined in UiBinder templates. The SVG
validator is based on the experimental XML schema provided at W3C with
custom fixes and improvements. It is possible to disable validation
with the proper annotation or UiBinder attribute.
* The API has been migrated to include the latest update from the SVG
specification (SVG 1.1 second edition, W3C Working Draft 22 June
2010). See the release notes for details of the API changes.
* Documentation captured from the SVG specification has been
translated to javadoc and injected everywhere in the API. All the non-
W3C APIs have been documented. Many links pointing to the W3C spec
have been added also.
* Exceptions declared in the specification have been mapped to java
exceptions and the corresponding throws clauses have been added to the
specification. The article on lib-gwt-svg design has been updated to
reflect the design decisions behind these changes.
* Many new helper methods have been introduced (xpath utilities, DOM-
level 2 related methods, graphical methods).
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.