Saturday, July 31, 2010

Re: Unable to find type

Hi leslie,
maybe a search for the class name (simple name) in the deployed folder
helps; just in case a wildcard search is being done...
Best Regards
Sebastian

On 31 Jul., 20:23, leslie <web...@me.com> wrote:
> GWT 2.0.3
> Eclipse Galileo
> MacOS X 10.5.8
> Java 5
>
> Hello,
>
> At one point I created what I thought would be a test class.  I don't
> recall even ever doing anything with it.  I only created it, and
> deleted it because I couldn't work with it.
>
> Anyway my GWT project remembers it, so somewhere I am referencing it
> perhaps?
>
>  [ERROR] Unable to find type 'foo.bar.baz.TestEntry'
>
> But I am not creating it in my code, I do not reference it in my entry
> html file... How do I tell my application that this file is not in
> existence?  I can neither run nor even compile the project in
> eclipse.  But I do not see build errors, so I know that my code is not
> attempting to use it.
>
> How do I resolve an "Unable to find" error when what is being sought
> isn't intended to exist?  So lost, please help.
>
> Thanks in advance.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment