Saturday, July 31, 2010

Re: IncompatibleRemoteServiceException: The response could not be deserialized

I believe I resolved this a while ago. I think the issue pertained to
the use of the drop down "combobox" list box in GWT. If I recall In
IE 8 it was throwing an exception if I was attempting to obtain the
value in the box if the selected index was -1 but somehow no exception
was generated in Safari. At least I think that may have been the
issue but I don't remember exactly so I could be wrong.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment