Friday, July 30, 2010

Re: Suggestion for real time logging widget

On 07/30/2010 10:35 AM, Dave wrote:
> I'm writing a UI application that will include a widget that will
> provide a real-time view of a log. The widget will make requests back
> to a server app for log messages and then display them to the user.
>
> I've played with a couple of different widgets but can't quit find the
> one that will do what I want. I need something that will allow me to
> add text lines to and have it scroll nicely so the user can see
> messages. I also need to be able to delete lines from it as the
> number hits a max.
>
> In addition to this, would like some lines to be hyperlinked so that
> the user can click on it and see more information about the specific
> logging message.
>
> Any recommendations on what widget(s) would be best to use? I'm
> planning to use UiBinder to build the app.
>
> Thanks
> Dave.
>

I think if you search this list on the past month, T. Broyer had some
comments regarding use of Label.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment