Friday, July 30, 2010

Re: Protected Page + PopupPanel

On 30 July 2010 07:48, Thomas Dvornik <amphro@gmail.com> wrote:
> It seems if your using a UIBinder, you would want to check before they
> get to that page. Are you using UIBinders for the whole site?

The "whole site" is just two test pages at this moment. :-) I had
planned to use UIBinder everywhere but I am finding it rather limiting
so I may rethink that.

> I would recommend checking the user and popping up the log in box
> either on onModuleLoad() or in the clickHandler before you switch over
> to that page?

Well, the user doesn't need to be logged in everywhere so I'd like to
avoid that.

What I came up with is to replace the "center" of my DockLayoutPanel
with either (logged in) the actual content or (not logged in) the
login box. That seems to work but I'm not sure if it's the right
approach.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment