Saturday, July 31, 2010

Absolute Panel and Image overlay issues

I'm not sure there is any easier way to get my desired results, but
when I have 3 images overlapping (all three are .GIF with
transparent), and then I have a button that updates the src for one of
these images, the new image is not displayed. When the page first
loads, each Image contains a 1X1 pxl image as the source, and then the
actual image is set via CSS backgound url. Then, when I click a
button, I setUrl on the desired image, and then the image's src on the
page is updated in the browser rather than keeping the same styles.

To get around this, I programmatically remove the image from the
absolute panel, then recreate it with the desired url and then add a
css class that contains the "position:absolute" property, which then
works fine, but this seems a bit hacky.

Has anyone else experienced this? I can include source if this doesn't
make sense. Thanks for any input/suggestions!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment