Friday, July 30, 2010

All my modules MUST be compiled together - a bug or a feature?

I have GWT module A tested and compiled (GWT SDK 2.0.4), and A.html
pointing to its javascript, as part of webapp wa1, which runs in prod.
After I copy the A + A.html unit to webapp wa2, the browser (Firefox
3.6.8 with Firebug 1.5.4) tells me it "Failed to load source for: "
the A javascript, which is now part of wa2. So, I cannot compose an
application from tested units just by copying the pre-compiled stuff
to the new webapp dir, have to compile (re-generate the javascript
for) them all together. It would be nice if that were possible...

And I would also like to THANK the GWT team for their continuous
efforts. Keep up the good work, guys!
:)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment