Monday, June 20, 2016

Re: gwt-interop-utils release on Maven Central

Thank you!

On Saturday, June 18, 2016 at 5:28:57 PM UTC-7, Paul Stockley wrote:
I have pushed an initial version of gwt-interop-utils to Maven Central. Thanks for everyone's feedback. I have incorporated what I think makes sense. The documentation has been updated to reflect the changes.

I am sure the library will evolve as GWT2.8 gets closer to release and we see what elemental 2 brings.

I have updated all of the GWTReact projects to use gwt-interop-utils and pushed new versions to Maven Central.

My focus now is to make React and MobX production ready.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment