Saturday, June 25, 2016

Re: element onclick doesn't get fired

I can see the onclick javascript function and I can invoke it on Chrome console.

Thanks

On Saturday, June 25, 2016 at 9:32:45 PM UTC+8, David wrote:
I used GWT in one old plain html page. The page has three frames. In one frame, there are three tabs. Tabs share the same content <table> under <div>. If I clicked one tab, the frame got loaded. On table, there are some <td> elements which have onclick attribute. If I clicked <td>, onclick function is invoked. However, If I saved <table> element for each tab when tab is clicked and then later, I append these <table> into <div> after the last tab is clicked. Element <td> with onclick attribute on the first two tables can not be invoked if I switch to them through clicking tab.  But Element <td> with onclick attribute on the last table can be invoked. 

For uninvoked onclick td elements, it is very strange that On Chrome, If I changed onclick attribute, onclick function can be invoked.

Thank you so much!

David

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment