Thursday, February 27, 2014

Re: gwt-maven-plugin and codeserver, where to find/place/reach html to be included in the jetty

Sorry for being too late, I was out for some days ...
I was actually calling wrong the nocache.js script from my jsp main page, calling it from codeserver instead of my tomcat.
Every Url is pointing to my tomcat/base module.
Now I have this line in my JSP:
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="www/www.nocache.js"></script>
But when I look at chrome's console I see that loading no cache makes a 404 error, and then nothing happens of course, and no gwt modules are found in the page
My module name is www, I'm actually just doing maintenance on some apps and  the code is not mine ...
Hope I am clear, thanks in advance


El miércoles, 12 de febrero de 2014 17:49:01 UTC+1, Thomas Broyer escribió:


On Wednesday, February 12, 2014 5:04:55 PM UTC+1, Adnane Tellou wrote:
Hi Thomas,
I actually have the general configuration you are talking about: a Tomcat with my gwt app and the codeserver, but I'm getting the same error, 
I get this error:
 INFO: xsrf: Unable to load server-side classes used by policy: (some classes..)
And in browser console : 
http://localhost:9876/www/rpc/init No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'http://localhost:8888' is therefore not allowed access.

Any Idea?


What's the value of GWT.getModuleBaseURL() ? It should be computed from the *.nocache.js file, so it should point to localhost:8888, and GWT-RPC URLs should be relative to GWT.getModuleBaseURL(), so should point to your Tomcat too. If you made them relative to getHostPageBaseURL(), it should work too, as that should also be your Tomcat.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment