Thursday, February 27, 2014

Re: 2.6.0-rc3 and Jetty's WebAppContext (jetty-web.xml)

Hi there,
GWT 2.6.0 is out and officially released and the problem is still there. It used to work fine before with 2.5. Also I read that dev-mode plugin may not be supported in next firefox version. This is all a real pity:
The whole thing about GWT is that you can do RIAs in pure Java with all the Java tooling and eco-system. I want to debug my Java client code in Eclipse. If I have to drop all this and move to SuperDevMode I think that all the investment I did in the last years into GWT have been in vain. Then I can also go for AngularJS and harmonize with JS hell...

Any chances for hope in the future?

Thanks and regards
  Jörg

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment