Monday, February 24, 2014

Re: Encrypted Alert message

On 02/24/2014 01:16 PM, Jeffrey Argo wrote:
> Thanks for your answer Jens, I am new to GWT so I don't know if my
> next question is doable or not. From logs I can see that the service
> is still running on the server after I get the alert message. So when
> I detect this error can I go back and restart another callback that
> will wait again for the original RPC to finish. If this is possible
> can you give me a high level idea on how it would be done. Thanks for
> your help.
>

Just to jump into the middle here... are you proxying through Apache? If
yes, you might need to increase timeout in the proxy settings.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment