Monday, January 31, 2011

Re: SEVERE: The Cell Widget is attempting to render itself within the render loop

I am getting this exception more and more now.
I am not using a Date type,
but I manipulate the "range" the table is showing using table.setVisibleRange.
My problem is that I don't understand what exactly is that I am doing wrong,
and how to change my code to avoid this exception.
in other words, what is this Exception "Really" saying ?
if it has to do with Range, under what circumstances this exception occur
so that I can guard against it.

Thank You

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment