Monday, January 31, 2011

Re: GWT intégration with Joomla 1.5

I think you'll need to do something like RootPanel.get('div-name').add(myWidget)


--
Jan Vladimir Mostert
BEngSci

Mail: jan@mycee.com
MyCee Technologies


On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 11:12 PM, panda <vladvalica@yahoo.fr> wrote:
To be more precise, I would like to make my GWT application displaying
on a div pre-defined in my Joomla component.
How to tell GWt module to be part of a arbitrary div?

Best regards,

panda

On 31 jan, 15:07, panda <vladval...@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I've created a GWT module implementing the UI and some behavior based
> on events that rea easily handled in GWT. My web site is using Joomla
> 1.5. I created a Joomla component for may new functionality and I
> would like to link the view of that component to my GWT module.
>
> I've tried to copy / paste the HTML host of GWT into my Joomla
> component's view and the result is that the UI is displayed below my
> site instead of the in the place I've reserved for. The content of the
> host (HTML file from GWT module) is well present in the correct place
> if I'm doing right click -> Code source but the GWT UI is diaplyed
> below my site.
>
> How should I tell to my GWT mosule to load into a div that I may
> create with Joomla as place holder?
>
> Or, more generally, is a recommended way for integrating a GWT module
> in Joomla 1.5?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> panda

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment