Monday, January 31, 2011

GWT intégration with Joomla 1.5

Hello all,

I've created a GWT module implementing the UI and some behavior based
on events that rea easily handled in GWT. My web site is using Joomla
1.5. I created a Joomla component for may new functionality and I
would like to link the view of that component to my GWT module.

I've tried to copy / paste the HTML host of GWT into my Joomla
component's view and the result is that the UI is displayed below my
site instead of the in the place I've reserved for. The content of the
host (HTML file from GWT module) is well present in the correct place
if I'm doing right click -> Code source but the GWT UI is diaplyed
below my site.

How should I tell to my GWT mosule to load into a div that I may
create with Joomla as place holder?

Or, more generally, is a recommended way for integrating a GWT module
in Joomla 1.5?

Kind regards,

panda

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment