Monday, November 1, 2010

Re: CellTree "reordering" nodes?

I don't know you you've screwed up; but if you have, so have I.

I too have been seeing very strange event-handling behaviour, with
values being passed to getNodeInfo that are not for the node clicked
on. Using your trick with .add(0, Object) made my problem go away too.
Right now I'm really happy because it is just that little bit less
likely that we are both stupid. maybe.

On Nov 1, 3:04 am, decitrig <rws...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This problem is a bit tricky to describe; forgive me. I have a cell
> tree where nodes are added programmatically by doing a getList().add()
> on a ListDataProvider field. However, I found that using
> the .add(Object) method would do strange things to the ordering, i.e.
> the node *rendered* as "Item 1" would be passed as *value* "Item 2" to
> getNodeInfo(), and thus it looked like Item 1 got Item 2's children.
>
> The really strange thing is that if I do .add(0, Object), then
> everything works fine.
>
> The actual code can be found here:http://bitbucket.org/slide_rule/umd-code-review/src/tip/src/edu/umd/r...
>
> I just want to have list operations reflected in the tree, is this a
> bug or have I just screwed this up somehow?
>
> --
> rwsims

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment