Monday, November 29, 2010

Help me to get rid of these d... scrollbars!!! :-/

Hi,

my application is shown with unwanted scrollbars in IE. They are also
unnecessary, because there is nothing to scroll. I have tried
everything to get rid of them. Please take a look at it:

http://www.bavaria64.de/bcs/bcs.html?test

I disabled scrolling and set margin to 0:

Window.enableScrolling(false);
Window.setMargin("0px");

I also set the margins of the panels (navigation and main panel) to
30px, so there is enough space to the window border.

The main panel is a DockLayoutPanel. At initialization I add it to the
RootLayoutPanel:

RootLayoutPanel.get().add(this);

I don't know what to do next. Please help me get rid of these
scrollbars!

PS: On Linux and FF the page is shown perfectly without scrollbars.

Thanks
Magnus

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment