Monday, November 29, 2010

GWTTest case mapping URI to file for testing

Hi folks,


I want to write a GWTTestcase that fetches a file "from the server".
My setup is maven + headless htmlunit for integration testing (target
integration-test).

Say I got a json file (named "test.json" I want to read from the
server in directory root. Where do I have to put my json file in my
"test" setup so that a GET at /test.json returns that file?

I always get a Error 404 NOT_FOUND from my jetty in the testcase.


Thanks,

Raphael

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment