Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Child height in SplitLayoutPanel

Hello,

I've got a SplitLayoutPanel. In the North cell, I've got a ScrollPanel
with a tree on it.

I want this ScrollPanel height to be the same of the north cell, so
when the tree expand, a scroll appears. The size of this ScrollPanel
must changed when the north cell is resized.

I've tried with RequireResizes but parent does not send size
information...

I'm very confused. How to configure SplitLayoutPanel to have cell
children resized ?

Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment