Thursday, September 29, 2011

Re: Request for help with Request Factory and Spring MVC integration

Hi,

I have implemented the above method you suggested.

But I am still facing the null pointer issue. I think I am doing
something wrong with the basics.

Instead of Using the DAO layer directly I am trying to implement use
the service layer in between.

The service class is

@Service("employeeService")
public class EmployeeServiceImpl implements EmployeeService{

@Autowired
private EmployeeDAO employeeDAO;
@Transactional(propagation=Propagation.REQUIRED,
rollbackFor=Exception.class)
public void persist(EmployeeDTO employeeDTO) {
if(employeeDTO == null) {
employeeDAO.persist(employeeDTO);
}
}
}

the interface extended by the service is

public interface EmployeeService {
public void persist(EmployeeDTO employeeDTO);
}

The employee request class is

@Service(locator = AppServiceLocator.class, value =
EmployeeService.class)
public interface EmployeeRequest extends RequestContext {
InstanceRequest<EmployeeProxy, Void> persist();
}

and I am calling the persist method on the onclick event of a button
in the main html page.

But while debugging I dont find the request reaching the impl class.

Am I doing anything wrong?

Can you pls tell me if the /gwtRequest url pattern will be used by
default for all requests.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment