Friday, September 30, 2011

Issue with Overlay Types and JSON structure.

Hi guys,

I have a question about overlay types. I have a JSON with the
following structure:

"styles" : {
"property1" : "value1",
"property2" : "value2"
}

and I defined a method like:

public final native JsMap<String, String> getStyles() /*-{
return this.styles;
}-*/

When I call the getStyles method from my application I get an instance
of JsMap<String,String> but it have only the keys, I mean when I call
the keys() methods I returns an array of strings with property1 and
property2, wich is Ok, but when I make a call to the get("property1")
or get("property2") method, that keys return always null.

I don't know if there is an error on the JSON structure and if it is
match with, what the JsMap object expect. I think that is a simple
structure, but effectively I am missing something.

Cheers!.
M.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment