Monday, June 24, 2013

GWT

Hello there,

I have a problem connecting my GWT plugin with my MATLAB javabuilder.jar JA. I use Eclipse Juno with matlab 2013a and compiler runtime version v81. My OS is windows xp pros SP3 with RAM 3 GB and processor Pentium 4 at 3.4GHz. The problem is that GWT requires that I have java source code of javabuilder.jar but I don't have it (and cannot find it anywhere as an open-source toolbox). If there is a way to run GWT using Matlab compiled code and then convert it into war file to run it in Tomcat server it would be a real blessing! Also if there is any other compiler in java which translates matlab to java code and does not require javabuilder.jar it is also a solution to me. If there is a solution to my problem please reply to me, immediately!!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment