Monday, June 24, 2013

Re: Dynamic CompositeCell

I have the same problem at the moment. I can't use a CellTree because I actually want this to be a column of a CellTable. And as CellTree is not a Cell itself, this is not possible as far as I see.

Is there any other way than going down to HTML and doing everything on my own?

What I want is a column where each cell contains a variable number of labelled Checkboxes (label through "text" attribute of the Checkbox widget).

Am Freitag, 27. April 2012 16:09:52 UTC+2 schrieb Alfredo Quiroga-Villamil:
If you have an "n" number of values that should be represented in one
single column, I would go for a tree. Its ability to expand nodes when
needed, gives the user a chance to have it expanded or collapsed. So
in your case the column would contain:

"Top Of Tree"
  CheckBox 1
  CheckBox 2
  CheckBox 3
  CheckBox n

Regards,

Alfredo

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 9:16 PM, Aoxiang Cui <cuiao...@google.com> wrote:
> The title is too short, let me explain and simplify my situation.
>
> Say, I have a dto which contains a list of Booleans. I need a column whose
> cell looks like below:
>
> item_1  checkbox_1
> item_2  checkbox_2
> ...
> item_n  checkbox_n
>
> If n is a fixed number, it is fine to use CompositeCell. The problem is we
> don't know the size of list and each cell can have different list size.
> Is there any way to extend CompositeCell so as to make it support my
> situation. Or maybe I should write a new Cell?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment