Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Re: Super Dev Mode : Cannot get module to compile with -workDir

I was seeing the same issue even without setting a workDir. I upped the memory provided to the JVM (<jvmarg value="-Xmx512M"/>) and it completed the compile.

ds

On Monday, June 11, 2012 8:02:05 PM UTC-5, Danny Kirchmeier wrote:
I'm trying out the new Super Dev Mode from the trunk. While I can get the codeserver to compile the module normally, it hangs when I specify -workDir.

Am I doing something wrong, or do I need to file a bug report? 

Ant Target:
<target name="codeserver" depends="javac" description="Run development mode">
  <java failonerror="true" fork="true" classname="com.google.gwt.dev.codeserver.CodeServer">
    <classpath>
      <pathelement location="src"/>
      <path refid="project.class.path"/>
      <path refid="codeserver.class.path"/>
    </classpath>
    <jvmarg value="-Xmx256M"/>
    <arg value="-workDir"/>
    <arg value="myWorkDir"/>
    <arg value="my.test.FooBar"/>
  </java>
</target>

Output:
deleting: ~/foo/myWorkDir/my.test.FooBar/compile-1
workDir: ~/foo/myWorkDir
binding: user.agent=safari
binding: compiler.useSourceMaps=true
binding: locale=en
Compiling module my.test.FooBar

Directory contents
$ pwd ; ls
~/foo/myWorkDir/my.test.FooBar/compile-1 
compile.log   war




--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/google-web-toolkit/-/4e93ouJEFPIJ.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment