Monday, October 29, 2012

Re: Could not load GWT DMP Plugin

Windows 7 Profesional Service Pack 1

On Monday, October 29, 2012 3:00:57 PM UTC-6, Brian Slesinsky wrote:
Which version of windows?

On Monday, October 29, 2012 1:20:52 PM UTC-7, Hec Nev wrote:
I'm still having the same issue.

Plugin is not able to load: "Could not load GWT DMP Plugin" 

Chrome:  22.0.1229.94 m
GWT DMP: 1.0.11357



On Friday, October 26, 2012 4:27:41 PM UTC-5, seas wrote:
Brian,

It looks like that fixed it for me.  Spent about a half hour clicking around in my app with no crashes.  Thanks.  I'll let you know if it happens again.


On Friday, October 26, 2012 10:35:14 AM UTC-7, Brian Slesinsky wrote:
I'm still seeing some crash reports but I'm not sure they're the same issue. Has the situation improved at all with yesterday's release?

I just figured this out: you can report the crash to me by visiting chrome://crashes and telling me the crash id (if it's listed there).

(There is a link on that page to file a bug, but that goes to Chromium and they won't know what to do with it.)

- Brian

On Thursday, October 25, 2012 4:54:48 PM UTC-7, Brian Slesinsky wrote:
I've uploaded a new version to the Chrome store that fixes a bug that could cause plugin crashes.

On Tuesday, October 23, 2012 4:53:48 PM UTC-7, Brian Slesinsky wrote:
A new version is now live in the Chrome store. The only difference is that the Windows version is statically linked.

I don't have a sufficient number of Windows machines available for testing, so I don't know how much this will help. However, it shouldn't make things worse.


- Brian

On Tuesday, October 23, 2012 10:35:33 AM UTC-7, Brian Slesinsky wrote:
It looks like I linked the DLL wrong on Windows, so it requires some additional DLL's that not everyone has. We'll have a new release later today.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/google-web-toolkit/-/0ecMB2JarxIJ.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment