Sunday, May 29, 2011

Overriding a css style loclly

I have a lot of labels in my application.I have overriding the style
as most of the place, I need the new style and it works fines. the
overridden style is

.gwt-Label {
font-size: 15px;
font-weight: bold;
color: #fff;
float: inherit;
}

However at one particular place I need the color of label to be black,
so I was trying to override the style in that ui.xml locally like

<ui:style field='reportStyle'>
@external gwt-Label;
.gwt-Label{ color: #000; }
</ui:style>

However this impacts the style of label at other places also. Is there
a way to override the standard style in a ui.xm so that it impacts the
widgets of only in that ui binder.

thanks in advance,

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment