Monday, May 30, 2011

DateBox does not implement HasName

Hi all,

I've recently developed a "form editor" library in which I use a
FormPanel to send the data to the server.
During form construction I have a "for loop" which sets the input
elements name to "field names" coming from a naming convention
available at both client and server side. Form input elements are
expected to implement HasName for what I know, so the "for loop"
should set input names to all kinds of input type widgets.

I noticed that DateBox does not implement HasName so I had to add a
special case for it and set the name to the wrapped TextBox element in
order to have the form filled with the date fields too.

IMHO this should be filed as a bug but before doing it I prefer to
hear some feedback from you.

Cheers,
Marco

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment