Monday, May 30, 2011

Re: SuggestionBox events

You can add a setter method in your request oracle to set it, write a
wrapper for your own suggest box class, etc... There's any number of
valid ways.

On May 28, 1:51 pm, Ilya Ilievski <ilija...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually I already have defined custom SuggestOracle, but how can I access
> the suggestionBox in the requestSuggestions method so I can change it's
> background to show the gif?I don't know how to hide the loading gif in the
> callback either. Can you please explain a little more to me?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment