Sunday, May 29, 2011

CellList refreshed only after mouse move

Hi,
I'm doing some tests using realtime message push from different
providers (Beaconpush, PubNub) and I want to render the received
messages
as soon as they hit the client. I'm using a callback that updates a
ListDataProvider ( getList().add(pushedMessage) ).
The message is received, as I can see it in my logs , the model is
updated - I do a dataProvider.refresh().

The strange thing is that the received message is rendered in the
browser only after a mouse move inside the browser window.
If I keep moving the mouse around, the pushed messages come in real
time.

What would be the workaround to render the information without
touching the mouse? I tried cellList.redraw() inside the callback
after
each message is received but doesn't help.

Thank you

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment