Wednesday, June 30, 2010

why do I sometimes get a javascript error of "uncaught exception: java.lang.NullPointerException"?

Why there are some times while doing the same actions in my app I get
this javascript error:
uncaught exception: java.lang.NullPointerException

I have no idea where it is coming from since there is no line number
and have no idea what is causing it.

how can I trace it and fix it?
and why does it show up in some times and in other times it doesn't?

thanks.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment