Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Re: Window.Location.getParameter() always null

Hi,

I use it and it works.
Please supply your URL and your code, probably something went wrong.

Stefan Bachert
http://gwtworld.de

On Jun 29, 9:35 pm, mdwarne <mike.wa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to pass a parameter to my application.  However if I append a
> parameter to the url query string, I can not retrieve it by name using
> Window.Location. (Always returns null)
>
> When I retrieve the entire Query String,  It contains only the
> gwt.codesvr parameter, but not my additional parameter.
>
> Any Ideas?
> Thanks,
> Mike.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment