Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Slow OOPHM on Windows 7 64 bit

I've recently upgraded my OS to Win7 x64, and Dev Mode is impossibly
slow. The initial load used to take 10 seconds, and now it takes three
minutes to load OOPHM. My machine is a brand new MacBook Pro, if that
matters. I've tested with Chrome, Firefox, and IE8, and all display
the same long load time. I've tried eclipse 3.5 (Galileo) and 3.6
(Helios), and I've tried both x86 and x64 JDK and JVMs, but the same
behavior occurs. Any help would be greatly appreciated..

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment