Friday, July 24, 2015

Re: gwt-maven-archetypes multiple project setup



On Friday, July 24, 2015 at 3:06:22 PM UTC+2, William Davis wrote:
That is great news! I hope I can get your much appreciated assistance to help me figure out what I am doing wrong, because as of right now it isn't working for me. I am sure there is something I haven't configured properly so let me show you what I have.

I am using the modular-webapp for the project with gwt-app. Similarly I wanted to have a library project that is divided by client, shared, and server projects. 

So my library set up is as follows:

Each one of those projects uses

<packaging>gwt-lib</packaging>

<build>

<plugins>

<plugin>

<groupId>net.ltgt.gwt.maven</groupId>

<artifactId>gwt-maven-plugin</artifactId>

<version>1.0-rc-2</version>

<extensions>true</extensions>

<configuration>

<moduleName>gwt.library.core.LibraryClient</moduleName>

<moduleShortName>LibraryClient</moduleShortName>

</configuration>

</plugin>

</plugins>

</build>


Of course the module name is different for the shared and server projects. So when I maven install the parent "library-core" project it will compile all 3 sub projects into their respective jars.


Only the "client" should be a gwt-lib, and it should then depend on "shared" both without classifier and with classifier=sources (just like how the gwt-app in the archetypes depends on "shared")
(and the "shared" lib should package its sources, again just like the "shared" lib in the archetypes).

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment