Thursday, July 23, 2015

gwt-maven-archetypes multiple project setup

I am using the gwt-maven-archetypes with artifactId modular-webapp by Thomas, which is working excellently. 

However I am trying to make things a little more modular which is causing me difficulty. 
Lets say I have a core gwt app called "core-app", it has been created with the archetype and is working great. 

Now lets say I want to create several specific versions using the core functionality. 
Is it possible for me to create "core-app-module1" and depend on the "core-app". 
Are there any maven tricks that would allow me to depend on and use the core project as a dependency in a sub project?

Thanks,
Will

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment