Tuesday, August 19, 2014

DataGrid and EntityProxy

Hi everyone,

here is what i try to do:
I want to have a place, thats shows a list (datagrid). Depending on a parameter in the url (type=someEntity), the list should show different content, i.e.

/myURL/#search;type=cds --> Fetch all records from my CD table
/myURL/#search;type=artists--> Fetch all records from my artists table

On my other places I knew the EntityProxy in advance, so I wrote something like:
DataGrid<ArtistsProxy> dataGrid = new DataGrid<ArtistsProxy>();

Now its more generic and I dont know how to create the datagrid. I got to retrieve my EntityProxy by the stringparameter.
I read, that reflection wont work on the client-side and I should use a generator... So do I have to write a generator to get this working ?

Thanks in advance.
Kind regards,
Manuel

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment