Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Re: Unable to find 'XXX.gwt.xml' on your classpath

hey can you be more elaborate on how to fix that issue...if possible show us the code what you modified..what you written really not helping us
On Friday, October 28, 2011 6:45:06 PM UTC-5, dgaj wrote:
Nevermind. Found it.

Word of advice don't go mucking around too much with that 'rename-to'
property in your XXX.gwt.xml file. It will make you pay.

On Oct 28, 7:11 pm, dgaj <dean.john...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have a small project I've been working on. I was able to run it in
> Eclipse 3.7 on Ubuntu 11.04 using Chrome as the browser just fine.
> Things changed however when I tried running it in Debug. I get the
> following error when I load the app in Chrome.
>
> [ERROR] [toms] - Unable to find 'toms.gwt.xml' on your classpath;
> could be a typo, or maybe you forgot to include a classpath entry for
> source?
>
> I get this now whenever I run the app (Debug or Run). There was not a
> accompanying code change with this. It just started happening after I
> tried running Debug.
>
> Any advice?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment